Family Health Professionals
Praava aims to be your first point of entry into the health system. Our Family Health Professionals are eager to get to know you and are committed to provide high quality personal care for you and your family. Our Family Health Professionals include:
- We believe that healthcare should be based on a personal relationship between you and your doctor.
- A Family Doctor is specialized in comprehensive health care for all ages. In fact, Family Doctors can address 80-90% of medical issues you may face.
- In addition to diagnosing and treating acute and chronic illnesses such as diabetes and heart disease, Family Doctors also provide routine health checks, immunizations and counseling on lifestyle changes in an effort to prevent illnesses before they develop.
- Establishing an on-going care relationship with a Family Doctor means you have a physician who knows you personally and is familiar with your and your family's long-term health history and goals.
- In a narrow range of instances, your Family Doctor may need to refer you to a specialists, such as cardiologists or oncologists, but they will help to coordinate your care with the specialist.
Obstetricians / Gynecologists
- Women's health encompasses issues unique to women at all stages of life. Our Obstetricians / Gynecologists will provide counseling and care on issues ranging from menstruation and contraception to pregnancy and prenatal care and menopause.
- Our Pediatricians will partner with your family throughout your child's development. They will regularly monitor your child's physical growth and well-being as well as social development and learning. They will also help you manage your child's immunization schedule and ensure that your child is getting proper nutrition, exercise, and sleep needed for healthy development.
- Our Dentists will help you to diagnose oral diseases, promote oral health and disease prevention, create treatment plans to maintain and restore your oral health.
- Our ophthalmologist will help you care for your vision by performing eye examinations, diagnosing and treating disease and prescribing eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- You are in great hands with Praava's team of highly trained Nurses. They are an integral part of our Family Health Professionals unit, and will work together with your physician to ensure you receive the highest standard of care.
Our Physiotherapists will work with you to treat disease, or injury by physical methods such as massage, heat treatment, and exercise. They will help you address underlying physical disabilities and achieve maximum capabilities through strength, mobility, and function.
- Please click here for details and pricing.
- Whether your goals are weight loss, general fitness, or managing a chronic condition, Praava's Nutritionist will help you come up with a sensible plan that fits your particular health needs as well as your lifestyle. They will also help you stick with your plan and adjust it as necessary. Their knowledge and support can help guide and motivate you as you work to improve your health.
- Nutrition counseling can also be coupled with personalized fitness programs.
- Praava is introducing a health coach concept, whereby our
Health Coaches will work with you to manage your health care
challenges and help you make better decisions about diet and
exercise based on your particular situation.
Counselors & Psychologists
- Praava's Counselors & Psychologists will focus on providing therapy to individuals, couples, or families, helping you and your family deal with issues such stress and anxiety, mild to moderate depression, relationship conflicts, and work or career development.
Family Health Professionals