After receiving government approval, Praava has tested over 50,000 individuals for COVID-19 before their travels abroad. Get tested and travel stress-free with quick results delivered directly to your mobile phone.
Things you need to know to get tested:
- This service is only available at our family health center in Banani.
- Samples must be collected no longer than 72 hours and no fewer than 24 hours prior to your time of departure.
- Sample collection will take place between 8:00 am to 4:00 pm every day.
- Reports will be delivered to you via SMS, Praava’s mobile app, and also by email in 12 hours from the time of your sample collection.
- It will also be uploaded to the DGHS website.
To get tested at Praava, all passengers must provide
- A photocopy of your passport
- A photocopy of your ticket
- For Bangladeshi passport holders, a hard copy of your NID
Please also bring your original passport with you. You need to submit copies of your documents to the sample collectors at Praava when you’re getting tested. Unfortunately, we are NOT ABLE to accept soft copies of your documents and ticket.
Terms and conditions
- Home sample collection is not available for travelers’ tests as per the instructions of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
- At the time of collection, please keep your original passport at hand and fill out the form. Using a photocopy of your passport is NOT permitted by DGHS.
- Travelers with positive reports in the last 7 days will not be allowed to fly.
- You can test again after 7 days if you tested positive, exclusively in a government-run lab. You will be permitted to travel once you tested negative for COVID-19 and have received the report.
Please refer to the DGHS instruction for travelers for more details.
In order to travel out of Bangladesh, you must carry:
- A hard copy of your report from Praava
- A hard copy of your QR code included report from DGHS
You will need both the reports from DGHS and from Praava. Download your DGHS report online or get both your DGHS and Praava report together at Praava’s facility once the report is ready.
How to get your DGHS report online?
You can download your DGHS report from their website using the following steps:
- On the website please enter the same phone number that you have used for booking your COVID-19 test at Praava
- A One Time Password (OTP) will be generated and sent to your phone for verification (valid For 3 minutes)
- After you have confirmed your verification, you will be able to access your report
- Please make sure all the information on the report is correct
- If any information on the report is incorrect and requires changing, please immediately contact us at 10648
Please note that the email report generated from Praava is only for self-reference and soft copies of the report will not be accepted by the immigration authorities. You must have printed copies of both DGHS and Praava reports with you in order to board your flight.
Stay healthy and stay safe. We hope to continue to serve you during this difficult time and want to remind you that at Praava, you are more than a patient, you are family.
In good health,
The Praava Health Team