"Recognized in FastCompany’s 2020 World Changing Ideas Awards in the categories of Best World Changing Idea APAC and Developing World Technology, Praava Health is building Bangladesh’s fastest growing consumer healthcare brand."
Praava Health is a network of family health centers raising the bar for healthcare in Bangladesh with international quality doctors, diagnostics, and technology. We are building a better patient experience enabled by technology. We offer consultations with family doctors and a full range of diagnostics services, including laboratory and imaging. We envision a world class health care system that puts Patients first. Our first Family Health Center has already served thousands of Patients in Dhaka. Check out animation video introducing Praava Health.
We aspire to be Bangladesh’s trusted partner in health, empowering Patients to manage their health in a manner aligned with their values. We aim to establish the best healthcare company in Bangladesh. We are a small, impassioned, collaborative team that is inspired to build the best healthcare company in Bangladesh. We seek interns who are excited to help us to build, design, and communicate a new brand and a new concept of healthcare to a new market.
Obtains patient information for registration, appointment scheduling and home sample collection.
Document all call information according to standard operating procedures.
Informs patients by explaining procedures, answering questions, and generally providing information about Praava and its services.
Communicates with patients regarding changes to appointment schedule, new services, and ongoing discounts.
Maintains quality results by adhering to Praava's standards and guidelines and recommending improvements where required.
Takes care of communication equipment by reporting problems/issues to IT department.
Identify and escalate issues to concerned parties within the company.
Follow up customer calls where necessary.
Recognize, document, and alert the management team of trends in customer calls.
Other duties, as assigned.
Bachelors degree in any discipline.
Prior experience working in call center, telesales, customer service or similar role.
Familiar with call management system (CMS) and hospital information system (HIS).
Tech-friendly and good typing speed/accuracy.
Excellent communication skills.
Active listening skills.
Attention to detail.
Able to multi-task.
Reliable and efficient.
• Make the world a better place: Every member of our team believes in her/his capacity to contribute to systemic change in healthcare in Bangladesh.
• Be at the forefront of redesigning healthcare delivery: Praava has an incredible platform for impact, including through incorporation of value-based concepts that align our incentives with our Patients’ for a healthier future for our communities and our country.
• Improve healthcare and health through evidence: We are investing in constantly evaluating the effectiveness and impact of our work.
• Revolutionize healthcare through the concept of patient-centric care: Praava’s core values ensure that Patients are treated with empathy, respect and dignity. We are committed to creating an unparalleled healthcare experience and to change the perception of healthcare in Bangladesh. We are driven by the belief that clinical outcomes are actually improved when Patients are engaged in managing their health.
• Join a diverse, energetic team: The Praava team is proud to have attracted a wide range of international and local talent, and we hope you can help us to expand this. The team is energetic, amiable, and helpful, and truly embodies a work family.
• Be part of a rapidly scaling organization: Over time, harnessing technology and data and creative alternative financing models, Praava Health expects to be able to offer world class health care to tens of millions of Bangladeshis.
Praava Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other quality protected by law.