We want you, as a Patient at Praava Health, to speak openly with your healthcare team, take part in your treatment choices, and promote your own safety by being well informed and involved in your care. We exist to empower you to take control of your health, and we want you to think of us as your partners in managing your health.
Your rights and responsibilities during your visit to our facilities:
- You have the right to receive proper care and treatment regardless of nationality, origin, culture, age, color, race, religion, gender, or disabilities.
Right to Information and Knowledge
- You have the right to ask questions and to understand your disease and treatment that the medical team recommends.
Right to Seek to Reduce Physical Language and Cultural Barriers
- You have the right to the medium of communication that you understand best.
Right to Personal Values and Beliefs
- You have the right to receive considerate, compassionate, and respectful care, which recognizes your dignity, personal values and beliefs, and spiritual and cultural practices.
Right to Privacy and Confidentiality
- You have the right to expect your privacy and confidentiality in care discussion, examinations, treatments, and medical records.
Right to Protection of Valuables
- You have the right to know about protection of your values as per Praava rules and regulations.
Right to Vulnerable Patient Protection
- You have the right to know how the vulnerability of a patient is protected.
- The protection of vulnerable patient comprises of comprehensive informed consent process, authorized substitute decision makers, addressing privacy and confidentiality concerns, justified benefit versus risk assessments, equitable justice and methods of subject selection.
Right to Participate in Care Process
- You have the right to participate in all areas of your care plan, treatment, care decisions, and discontinuing care decisions.
Right to Medical Care and Treatment
- You have the right to be told by your doctors about your diagnosis and possible prognosis, the benefits and risks of treatment, and the expected outcome of treatment, including unexpected outcomes.
- You have the right to be heard with respect when you describe your symptoms, medical histories, and other related information.
Right to Refuse/Discontinue Treatment
- You have the right to refuse and discontinue treatment.
Right to Respectful Compassionate Care at End of Life
- You have the right to respectful and compassionate care at End of Life.
Right to Complaint
- You have the right to express your concerns, complaints, or grievances at any time.
Right to General and Informed Consent
- You have the right to be informed before giving consent about your medical condition, plan of treatment, and risks associated with the treatment /procedure.
- You have the responsibility to provide complete and accurate information including your full name, address, home telephone number, mobile number, and date of birth.
- You have the responsibility to provide accurate and complete information that relates to your health.
- You have the responsibility to show respect and be considerate of all Praava staff and property.
- You have the responsibility to be considerate of other patients, helping control noise and disturbance.
- You have the responsibility to meet promptly any financial obligation related to your care.
- You have the responsibility to keep appointments, be on time, and call your healthcare provider if you cannot keep your appointment.
- You have the responsibility to ask questions and express concerns, complaints, or grievances at any time. If you have any questions or issues, please call  or email@example.com.