Pharmacy Order Form
We take orders every day from 8am to 10pm, and deliver from 3pm to 4pm the very next day. However, our delivery system is closed on Fridays and Saturdays.
Terms and conditions:
- Discount: The discount of 7% is applicable for prescribed medicines only. Vaccines, Insulin, Non-pharmaceutical items, and Medical utility items do not fall under this discount bracket. This discount will only be applicable for invoice of 100tk and above.
- Method of Payment: For those who have selected Card for preferred method of delivery, we’ll try our best to send our POS while making the delivery. There will be incidences where you may have to pay with cash despite selecting Card in the form.
- Stock availability: Orders are subject to availability of stock. In the event of a shortage in stock, pharmacy will reach out to you offering alternative trade names.
- Delivery Timeline: The delivery will be made every following day from 3-4pm at your station. Orders made on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays will be delivered on Sunday between 3-4pm. In the event of you not being reachable / not at your desk, delivery might be delayed. Delivery may also be delayed due to force majeure event which includes, but not limited to, political unrest, political event, national/public holidays,etc.
- Cancellation from consumer: You have the right to cancel your order when the pharmacy calls you for verification after your order is placed, kindly call 1002 from your PABX. You cannot cancel after your parcel has been dispatched.
- Cancellation from Praava: We retain the right to cancel any order at its sole discretion prior to dispatch and for any reason which may include, but not limited to, the product being mispriced, out of stock, expired, defective, malfunctioned, and containing incorrect information or description arising out of technical or typographical error or for any other reason.
- Pharmacy will not accept tampered items
- In case of need to return medicines, pharmacy will not refund in cash. You can purchase any item of your choice covered within your refundable sum, from the pharmacy.
- Delivered item is damaged (physically destroyed or broken) / defective on arrival
- Delivered item is incorrect / incomplete (missing parts)
- Delivered item is “No longer needed” (you no longer have a use for the product / you have changed your mind about the purchase / your prescription has changed
Get in touch
Leave your details and we will be in touch!
Just leave us your details here and we will call you back within a few hours