Database Marketing Manager- Marketing
What is Praava Health?
Praava Health is building Bangladesh’s fastest growing consumer healthcare brand. We are raising the bar with a brick-and-click healthcare platform that combines digital tools with meaningful doctor-Patient relationships, quality diagnostics, and pharmacy services. In May 2020, Fast Company recognized Praava Health in its World Changing Ideas Awards. Praava’s work has also been featured by Forbes Magazine, Financial Times, NASDAQ, Tech in Asia, and Devex; and Praava won MIT Solve’s Bangladesh Tiger Challenge in 2019. Praava Health was selected by the Tamer Fund for Social Ventures at Columbia Business School as an inaugural portfolio venture, and was also selected by Alter Global as one of Bangladesh’s most promising new companies. Praava is a Patient-driven company that aims to be every Patient’s first call, seamlessly integrating quality infrastructure with technology to improve efficiency, accessibility, & scalability of the brick & click model. Praava is the combination of the words “praan” (life) and “aava” (beam) -- “beam of life” is a symbolic reflection of what we are building. We aspire to be Bangladesh’s trusted partner in health, empowering Patients to manage their health in a manner aligned with their values. We are a small, impassioned, collaborative team that is inspired to build the best healthcare company in Bangladesh. We seek interns who are excited to help us to build, design, and communicate a new brand and a new concept of healthcare to a new market.
Why Bangladesh is the Next Asian Tiger
Nearly 170 million people live in Bangladesh, making it one of the world’s most populous countries and densely populated markets. Bangladesh is also one of the fastest growing economies in the world and has been dubbed the next Asian tiger by the World Economic Forum, The Economist, and others. A dynamic, growing middle class of 40+ million people – 25% of the population – has already propelled Bangladesh to “middle-income” status. As income levels rise, health expenditures increase disproportionately. Middle class families demand and can pay for higher quality services. To learn more about Bangladesh’s healthcare system, check out pieces penned by the founder for the Strategic Review and the Council on Foreign Relations.
What will you be doing?
- Execute data-driven customer marketing campaigns to drive retention and value. This spans all areas of the customer lifecycle from welcome, upsell, cross-sell, loyalty & retention.
- Developing and managing database marketing programs.
- Scope, plan, design and deliver campaigns with targeted incentives.
- Work closely and collaboratively with the Business Insights team, Marketing, Operations and Legal team to execute campaigns that deliver against our strategic objectives.
- Extract data, analyze results, drawing-out actionable insights and present results and recommendations to various audiences within the business, across all relevant channels
- Proactively identify and resolve issues, continually review learnings to improve the process for future campaigns.
- Ensue a rigorous quality assurance process is implemented on all campaigns.
- Daily work with marketing automation, CRM, data services, and lead management methods
- Create, plan, implement and maintain KPIs
- Prepare and present KPIs on marketing and sales activities
- Monitor, manage and maintain data quality within the marketing database
Possible extended responsibilities:
- Brief campaign creative to in-house / external agencies
- Manage agreed budgets, including forecasting, raising POs, receipting and invoicing.
What are we looking for?
Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a top graded local or foreign university in Marketing, Management, Economics or similar field
Min 5 - 8 years work experience for a blue chip client in campaign management, marketing operations or sales
- Proven experience delivering data-driven customer communications end-to-end, taking campaigns from concept stage through to scope, design, delivery and analysis of results.
- Experience executing campaigns via a campaign engine tool (Infusionsoft), from audience selection, creation of test cells, execution of campaign, collection and storage of campaign response results, and measurement of campaign effectiveness
- Experience with campaign delivery using a variety of channels, such as email, social media, printed media, direct mail, etc.
- Familiarity with technical campaign design criteria such as suppressions, control groups, measurement, maintenance of contact histories, etc.
- Ability to maintain and update the Patient segmentation
- Hands-on experience manipulating data files of various formats, using SQL and at least one advanced analytical tool (Python, R, SAS, etc.)
- A good understanding of regulatory & legal requirements and approval processes
- Strong analytical skills as well as data presentation skills. Familiarity with cohort analysis and other methods essential
- Comfortable with ambiguity in a start-up changing environment.
- Proactive, can-do attitude to get stuff done quickly and efficiently.
- Careful attention to detailed delivery, applying well-organized, logical approach.
- Growth mindset, open-minded, keen learner
Why work at Praava Health?
- Make the world a better place: Every member of our team believes in her/his capacity to contribute to systemic change in healthcare in Bangladesh.
- Be at the forefront of redesigning healthcare delivery: Praava has an incredible platform for impact, including through incorporation of value-based concepts that align our incentives with our Patients’ for a healthier future for our communities and our country.
- Improve healthcare and health through evidence: We are investing in constantly evaluating the effectiveness and impact of our work.
- Revolutionize healthcare through the concept of patient-centric care: Praava’s core values ensure that Patients are treated with empathy, respect and dignity. We are committed to creating an unparalleled healthcare experience and to change the perception of healthcare in Bangladesh. We are driven by the belief that clinical outcomes are actually improved when Patients are engaged in managing their health.
- Join a diverse, energetic team: The Praava team is proud to have attracted a wide range of international and local talent, and we hope you can help us to expand this. The team is energetic, amiable, and helpful, and truly embodies a work family.
- Be part of a rapidly scaling organization: By harnessing technology, data, and creative alternative financing models, Praava Health expects to offer world class health care to tens of millions of Bangladeshis.
Praava Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other quality protected by law.