Partnership, Process & Loyalty Manager
What is Praava Health?
Praava Health is building Bangladesh’s fastest growing consumer healthcare brand. We are raising the bar with a brick-and-click healthcare platform that combines digital tools with meaningful doctor-Patient relationships, quality diagnostics, and pharmacy services. In May 2020, Fast Company recognized Praava Health in its World Changing Ideas Awards. Praava’s work has also been featured by Forbes Magazine, Financial Times, NASDAQ, Tech in Asia, and Devex; and Praava won MIT Solve’s Bangladesh Tiger Challenge in 2019. Praava Health was selected by the Tamer Fund for Social Ventures at Columbia Business School as an inaugural portfolio venture, and was also selected by Alter Global as one of Bangladesh’s most promising new companies. Praava is a Patient-driven company that aims to be every Patient’s first call, seamlessly integrating quality infrastructure with technology to improve efficiency, accessibility, & scalability of the brick & click model. Praava is the combination of the words “praan” (life) and “aava” (beam) -- “beam of life” is a symbolic reflection of what we are building. We aspire to be Bangladesh’s trusted partner in health, empowering Patients to manage their health in a manner aligned with their values. We are a small, impassioned, collaborative team that is inspired to build the best healthcare company in Bangladesh. We seek interns who are excited to help us to build, design, and communicate a new brand and a new concept of healthcare to a new market.
Why Bangladesh is the Next Asian Tiger
Nearly 170 million people live in Bangladesh, making it one of the world’s most populous countries and densely populated markets. Bangladesh is also one of the fastest growing economies in the world and has been dubbed the next Asian tiger by the World Economic Forum, The Economist, and others. A dynamic, growing middle class of 40+ million people – 25% of the population – has already propelled Bangladesh to “middle-income” status. As income levels rise, health expenditures increase disproportionately. Middle class families demand and can pay for higher quality services. To learn more about Bangladesh’s healthcare system, check out pieces penned by the founder for the Strategic Review and the Council on Foreign Relations.
What will you be doing?
- Help devise a ‘business service strategy’ that ensures consistent client support, promotes service excellence towards our partners and helps the team build strong relationships with their audience
- Review and revise current operational processes to continuously improve our service delivery. Conduct client feedback and client focus groups to understand their needs and co-create new solutions.
- Closely work with Medical Services and Operations to improve our internal and client facing processes
- Build strong relationships with key accounts
- Develop relevant marketing campaigns and promotions that are relevant to our B2B2C audience
- Help build Praava’ s brand and reputation in the market
- Convert and onboard new clients such as embassies, multinationals or other leading businesses such as Agora, Meena Bazar, Aarong.
- Organize educational/ awareness programmes (eg seminars, workshops) to educate potential clients about the benefits of preventative care, health and wellness, disease prevention etc and build our thought leadership in the B2B2C sector
- Coordinate meetings between Praava’s management and potential corporate clients
- Develop and update our client (CRM) database
- Manage and deliver outstanding service to our corporate partners to measure its effectiveness via regular surveys and outreach
- Build partnership relationships for cross promotion e.g. with healthcare NGOs or others
- Launch specific support programmes such as a patient support program a pharmaceutical company
- Delight existing and new clients by delivering beyond their expectation
What are we looking for?
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from a top graded local or foreign university in Marketing, Management, Economics or similar field
- Min 5 - 8 years work experience for a blue chip client in account management, marketing operations or sales
- Understanding of customer / account management and sales
- Great project manager who can ‘get things done’
- Experience with campaign creation, management and measurement
- Operations experience or experience with process design
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English and Bengali
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Ability to be flexible in a dynamic, high growth environment.
- Polished professional with a proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Customer-centric and service mindset
- Team player
- Creative thinker
- Solution rather than problem driven
- High emotional intelligence
- Organized and attention to detail
- Microsoft Word, Excel, MS Project, Asana
Why work at Praava Health?
- Make the world a better place: Every member of our team believes in her/his capacity to contribute to systemic change in healthcare in Bangladesh.
- Be at the forefront of redesigning healthcare delivery: Praava has an incredible platform for impact, including through incorporation of value-based concepts that align our incentives with our Patients’ for a healthier future for our communities and our country.
- Improve healthcare and health through evidence: We are investing in constantly evaluating the effectiveness and impact of our work.
- Revolutionize healthcare through the concept of patient-centric care: Praava’s core values ensure that Patients are treated with empathy, respect and dignity. We are committed to creating an unparalleled healthcare experience and to change the perception of healthcare in Bangladesh. We are driven by the belief that clinical outcomes are actually improved when Patients are engaged in managing their health.
- Join a diverse, energetic team: The Praava team is proud to have attracted a wide range of international and local talent, and we hope you can help us to expand this. The team is energetic, amiable, and helpful, and truly embodies a work family.
- Be part of a rapidly scaling organization: By harnessing technology, data, and creative alternative financing models, Praava Health expects to offer world class health care to tens of millions of Bangladeshis.
Praava Health is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other quality protected by law.