As the COVID-19 situation evolves, we at Praava Health want to ensure your safety. Today, we are reaching out to let you know that we are encouraging you to stay home as much as possible. You should only visit healthcare facilities for any urgent or pressing health issue you or your family may face.
Our doctors at Praava are here for you and can have teleconsultations for any guidance you may require, instead of in-person consultations. We request you to prioritise this option for you and your family’s health. To learn more on Praava’s teleconsultation options, you can check out our blog post “Call Praava’s COVID-19 Hotline to assess your risk“
However, if you do have to come to Praava Health for any healthcare needs during this time, we are encouraging you to bring only one attendant with you to reduce the risk of contamination of COVID-19. We understand that exceptions may need to be made and so we have created an attendant policy to ensure your safety, and physical and mental well-being.
PRAAVA HEALTH ATTENDANT POLICY
- As of March 19, due to the rising COVID-19 emergency, we are requesting patients who come to Praava to bring only one attendant with them
- For the following patients, exceptions will be made to this policy:
- Pediatrics: Mothers coming in with a young child or children may require more than one attendant
- Special assistance: Patients who may require special assistance due to any form of disability or advanced age may be accompanied with more than one attendant
- If any patient or attendant shows symptoms similar to COVID-19, s/he will be assessed by a family doctor in a dedicated assessment room and provided with all necessary information required and guided accordingly
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this new policy may cause you, and we hope you understand that we are doing everything we can to ensure your and your family’s safety. We appreciate your understanding during this time.
At Praava, you are more than just a patient, you are family.