Praava Health provides a website, a mobile-enabled website, and a mobile app: “praavahealth.com,” or “praava.com,” “praava.net,” “praavahealth.net” (the websites); and “Praava Mobile Application” (the app), for both iOS and Android. The websites and the app allow our members and other users to view health-related information, communicate with our practitioners and staff, arrange for clinical services, view medical records, and access additional services.
Praava Health Policy
We understand the value of your privacy and share the concerns you may have about information you provide us when you visit us online and how we treat that information. We highly recommend that you read this entire privacy notice as you choose to navigate through our website. Other privacy practices may apply to information you provide us through other channels, as detailed in subsequent sections.
On our websites, we only collect personally identifiable information when voluntarily and knowingly submitted by a visitor. “Personal identifiable information” refers to information that allows us to identify you, such as your name, telephone number, organization name (if applicable), e-mail address, etc. You can otherwise browse our website and related pages without providing any personal information or being required to register on our website. If you choose to make a payment to Praava, whether by mobile payment gateway or through the patient portal integrated with this website, we will collect certain required financial information from you. We understand the degree of confidentiality associated with financial information and our policy is geared towards respecting it.
Online payments will be processed by a third-party service provider and you should read the section below entitled “Links and Third Party Websites” and familiarize yourself with the privacy terms of all such non-Praava websites before using them.
Information Collection and Use
A name, e-mail address, phone number, or any other relevant contact information may be required in order to allow us to comply with your request. Through our website, you can do the following:
- Access Praava blog
- Log into patient portal to make appointments and access other services
- Live chat
- Send queries or requests
- Subscribe to Praava newsletter
We may add your e-mail address or other contact information to our mailing list and contact you from time to time with your consent.
Any information that you submit will be used for the following purposes:
- Send you materials or information that you have requested
- Notify you of other communications or service offerings that may be of interest to you
- Process payments
- Other purposes as otherwise described in this Policy
Disclosure of and Access to Your Information
Subject to applicable law, we may disclose your Personally Identifiable Information:
1) To unaffiliated third parties, attorneys, accountants and advisors who provide Praava with assistance or advice or are under contract to perform services for or on behalf of Praava (collectively, “Service Providers”), and who are required to uphold and maintain our policies with respect to privacy, confidentiality and the treatment of your personally identifiable information, provided that any access to such information will be limited to the purpose for which such information was provided to our Service Provider;
2) To persons as permitted by applicable law or regulation;
3) To law enforcement personnel and agencies, as part of a legal process, if otherwise compelled to do so by law or in connection with any government or self-regulatory organization request or investigation, in order to protect our property or in furtherance of an investigation regarding a breach of the website rules and policies, unauthorized access to or use of the website or any other illegal activities; or
4) if you direct us to do so. In addition, if you choose to include your personally identifiable information (such as your phone number and home address) when you create “events” using our tools, such information may be publicly available on the website. In addition, if you sign petitions, join groups or otherwise attach your personally identifiable information to our initiatives, such information may be displayed on our website or otherwise publicly available. Such displayed personally identifiable information will not, however, include your contact information (such as your street address, email, phone number).
Links and Third Party Websites
This policy strictly applies to information collected by the website. The website also contains hyperlinks or links to other websites, including access to content, products and services of our affiliated and non-affiliated websites which may appear to be part of our website. We urge you to familiarize yourself with the individual privacy and other terms for each third-party websites prior to submitting any personal information. We are not responsible for data collection, privacy and information sharing policies and procedures or the content of such non-Praava websites.
Changes to This Notice
If there are any material changes to this notice, it will be updated and published via this website, and subsequent activities on this website will be subject to the revised notice.
Data Storage and Retention
Praava maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to protect your personal information. Your information is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of Praava’s personnel and affiliates are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are made aware of our privacy and security policies. Praava will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Consent to Processing
Subject to your opt-out choices and all of the provisions contained in this notice, you hereby consent to the collection, processing, disclosure, and transfer by Praava of your personally identifiable information for the limited purposes described under this notice. Your consent relating to a right to transfer information referred to in this paragraph shall be deemed to include your consent to the transfer of your personally identifiable information to jurisdictions that may have different levels of privacy protection than that available to you under your local law.
If you are receiving information from us (such as a subscription to one of our online newsletters or health journals) in an ongoing manner through the websites or the app, you may request to discontinue future emails or messages. All such materials sent to you will contain information about how to opt out. Please note, however, that you cannot opt out of certain messages, such as an email letting you know that a doctor has sent you a secure message, or reports of your diagnostic tests.
Intellectual Property and Copyright
All the information displayed, transmitted or carried by Praava Health and its related websites are copyright protected. The content is owned by Praava Health, its affiliates, its vendors, and third party licensors, and may not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice and for solicitation of business. By reading this notice you agree to abide by all copyright notices and restrictions attached to any content accessed through the website.
Evaluation and Quality Improvement
Praava Health believes in improving service quality through collective effort of all stakeholders. We may periodically ask users to complete surveys asking about their experiences with features of the websites or the app. Our surveys ask visitors for demographic information such as age, gender, and education, but will not request that users provide specific information about any medical condition. Information collected through the survey will be strictly used for evaluation and quality improvement purposes, including helping Praava Health to customize user experiences through the website and the app. In addition, users giving feedback may be individually contacted for follow-up due to concerns raised during the course of such evaluation.
Your use of our Website is subject to and contingent upon your agreement with other terms and conditions. Except as described in this notice, Praava will not use your information for any other purpose unless you grant authorization. If you have questions concerning this notice, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
If you are using this website or our app to find the location of our facilities, with your permission, we will use the geolocation feature of your device to give you directions to that facility. In doing so, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operating system version, and the device identifier (or UDID). We wish to reassure you that we do not share your location information with any third party and do not use it for any reason other than to give you directions.